Wedding photography Terms & Conditions
- Copyright: By law, all photographs taken by Siobhan Hegarty Photography are protected by copyright. When we supply all original high-resolution images in jpg format, we give you permission to use these images as you wish. You are free to copy, scan, print and otherwise, use the images as you see fit.
- Exclusivity: In order for the Client to receive the best service and most compelling photographs possible, Siobhan Hegarty photography must be the exclusive professional photographer for the wedding. Additional professional photographers may be employed only with prior written permission from Siobhan Hegarty photography. Guest photographers are welcome with one caveat: Siobhan Hegarty photography will request your intervention if a guest is inhibiting our ability to fully document your wedding.
- Limits of liability: While every reasonable effort will be made to produce and deliver outstanding photographs of the wedding events. The entire liability of Siobhan Hegarty photography to the Client for any claim or loss arising from our performance is limited to a refund to the Client of the amount paid for services. Because a wedding is an uncontrolled event, Siobhan Hegarty photography cannot guarantee delivery of any specifically requested image(s). In the unlikely event of personal illness or other circumstances beyond the control of Siobhan Hegarty photography, a substitute photographer acceptable to you may be sent to fulfil the obligations of Siobhan Hegarty photography. In such case that the Client declines the substitute photographer, the Client may terminate this agreement and receive a full refund of all sums of money paid. Siobhan Hegarty photography will not be held liable for the finished product or incomplete coverage in the event of tardiness or time restrictions placed on Siobhan Hegarty photography by Client or any outside vendors, including clergy or church restrictions and/or policies on the day of the event.
- Permissions: It is the responsibility of the client to schedule and receive permission to use various locations for photography, including the wedding and reception locations and any other locations used during the day.
- Payment for services: Due to our many different packages and prices we may or may not ask for a non-refundable booking deposit to secure your date. If taken the deposit will be subtracted from the total cost of the option you choose, total payment is due on or before the wedding date and can be paid in cash on the wedding day or bank transfer before the wedding date.
- Upon receipt of booking confirmation by email, Siobhan Hegarty photography will reserve your date and be available to you on that date.
- You may not transfer the deposit to another party, bridal couple or anyone else without our prior written consent. The total final payment of the balance owing is due on or before the wedding date.
- Siobhan Hegarty photography will never sell, use in any way, or give free of charge any image from a clients wedding without prior consent from the client. If you do not want any of your images ever to be used in our promotional materials or online, social media, or on our various websites then we will honour this request.