If music be the food of love, play on.
A very special Italian wedding in Rome set in the magnificent Basilica di Santa Cecilia, a 5th-century church in the heart of Trastevere filled with music from the Orchestra L’Anello Musicale. A Beautiful day with Beautiful people.
Thank you Giulio and Martina for letting me share a little part of your wonderful day, and for the breathtaking music from start to finish, and the warmth and kindness from your family and friends. Grazie tanto.Siobhan x
“And all along I believed, I would find you. Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years. I’ll love you for a thousand more”
- Church: Santa Cecilia in Trastevere, Roma
- Church and reception music: anellomusicale.it
- Wedding venue https://www.falcognana.co
- Flowers https://www.facebook.com/Debraflower-222678861212153/
- Clothing Stylist: Alberta Ferretti
- Hair & makeup: Giorgia Bertoldi
- Music: anellomusicale.it