A few of my favourite photos from this beautiful wedding in Umbria.
A wedding in Assisi, the ceremony took place in the garden of Castello di Petrata overlooking Assisi and Spoleto followed by a stroll through the streets of Assisi town and gelato at a local bar.
The evening was spent dining on the panoramic terrace as the sunset and the stars came out. A stunning couple in a fabulous location. A gorgeous dress with lots of lace and sheer cutouts and a swishy train. The lovely flowery shoes got kicked off after the ceremony!
Thanks a million, Abby and Dom for letting me share.”Siobhan x
- Brides dress: Essence of Australia
- The bridesmaid dresses: https://www.wed2b.co.uk/bridal-shops/north-west/wed2b-manchester
- Grooms suit: Ted Baker
- Brides shoes: Ted Baker
- Venue: http://www.castellopetrata.it/
- Makeup by Maria: https://www.facebook.com/makeuprome1/
- Hair by Adrienne: https://www.instagram.com/tuscanybridalbeautystylists/
- Celebrant, Deborah Taliani: http://www.weddingcelebrantitaly.com/
- Rolls Royce wedding car: https://www.driveinstyle.it/